HeatNBond Lite :: 5/8" x 10yds
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HeatnBond Lite is a roll of iron-on, sewable, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without extra weight or stiffness. Use it in place of pinning or basting. Just stitch right thru the adhered layers of fabric.
- 5/8 in x 10 yards (16 mm x 9.1 m)
- Double-sided adhesive
- For use on fabric
- Doesn’t gum up needles
- Proudly made in the USA
- Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Pretest adhesive on materials before starting the project.
- Preheat iron to medium heat, No steam. Place adhesive on the back of the material to be bonded (paper liner should face up).
- Place and hold the iron on the paper liner for 2 seconds. Repeat until the entire surface is bonded. Allow to cool.
- Cut to size or shape needed. Peel off paper liner.
- Place material, adhesive side down, on top of the project. Press and hold iron for
- 6 seconds on each section until the entire piece is bonded.
- The times listed above are for cotton. Iron thick fabrics an additional 2 seconds from the back of the project.
- Hand or Machine sew along edges.
- If stitching is NOT desired, use HeatnBond Ultrahold in the red package.
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive sheet. Do not iron directly to your ironing board
- HeatnBond LITE sheets can be run thru an INKJET printer (NOT a laser jet or copy machine). Cut to printer size, feed into printer to print on the paper side, set printer to Draft or Transparency setting, allow to dry before touching. Run any lettering in mirror setting so they are the correct orientation when cut from the fabric.
- Must be sewn or otherwise attached before washing. Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance with garment/fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.